Fundraising Made Easy
Whether you're fundraising for the first time or you're an absolute pro, we want to take away all of the stress of fundraising so you can have a blast as you work towards your goal! We've broken up the promotional tools into two categories - Online and Offline Fundraising - so that you can plan your campaign according to how you prefer to fundraise. Here are six steps to get you on the right track for a successful campaign:
- Determine your fundraising goal and timeline. Tip: Try setting a goal with this formula: $10 x 1/4 of Facebook friends
- Create your fundraising campaign and add that personal touch
- Set yourself up for success by emailing your closest family and friends first because they're the most likely to donate
- Promote your CauseVox page on your social media platforms with the Online Fundraising Tools
- Plan fundraising events with inspiration from our Fundraising Ideas
- Prepare your event for success with tips from our Offline Fundraising Tools
- And don't forget to always thank your donors!
Don't want to rack your brain thinking of a cool fundraising idea? Feel free to choose from our favorite fundraising ideas and promises you can make once you hit your fundraising goal.
Have a cool idea we've missed? Send it our way and we'll share with others!